Waterfront Cottage # 604
You will love this authentic log cabin. Immerse yourself in a rustic environment where the change of scenery is guaranteed. Discover the waterfront cottage # 604 on a 180 acre private estate with 5 small lakes. Only 1h15 from Montreal, 1h30 from Ottawa and only 30 minutes from St-Sauveur and its famous ski slopes and water park.
– Kitchenette, dining room, living room with stone fireplace, television, DVD player
– washer, dryer
– 1 bedroom on the ground floor (1 Queen bed)
– on the mezzanine (1 double bed),
– in the basement large bedroom with 2 single beds and a sofa bed
– 2 bathrooms
– floating dock and 2 single kayaks provided, 2 chairs and a hammock
– Lingerie and towels provided
This chalet can accommodate from 4 to 8 people.
Kayaking on our lake, swimming on the sandy beach, trout fishing, walks in the forest, watching the fauna and flora, a playground for children, theme nights at the saloon , Possibility of supper at the hostel etc …
the ice rink on the lake, ice fishing, snowshoeing on our trails, cross-country skiing, tobogganing
Directly at the water’s edge with 2 kayaks for the chalet